Easy two methods to permanently delete files on pc
So, you have windows and frustrated deleting unnecessary files and Empty Recycle Bin. Here is the method for Permanently Delete Files On PC without moving that to Recycle Bin.
It’s really simple and easy process to do. You need to just follow the methods which are mentioned below.
- Choose the file you want to delete.
- Hold the shift button and tap on delete.using the keyboard.
- Then click Yes or hit Enter, when a window pop up says – Are you sure you want to permanently delete this file?
- That’s it!
But think once before deleting a file using the above method (1). And if you really want to cross check whether to delete a file permanently or no, then you can choose the below method (2).
- Select the file which you want to delete from your computer.
- Hover the mouse and right click on the file.
- Click delete.
- Then move on to recycle bin and right click on the file to restore or delete.
- That;s it!
By this methods you will Permanently Delete Files On PC if have any query Comment below.