If you are owner of an android device then you might have faced storage problems, or may be country restriction issue to download android applications. We are living in a technological and Hackers World, we are worried where to download “Safe” and “Trusted” Apk file. Don’t worry in this guide you will come to know about how to download apk file from Google play store to you computer storage or hard drive. So, you can install it later to your android device if you are facing storage problem.
The best way to download safe and trust app is to download from official app store.
Let’s begin our guide
How To Download APK file from Google Play using a extensions
There are couple of methods to download apk from Google play to your computer. You can use chrome extension to download apk to your computer or firefox add-on. You can even download paid apps from Google play but it will against terms & condition of Google.
- Once extension is downloaded in your browser, you need to enter few details to continue and login to this extension.
- You need to add Email ID, Password and Device ID.
Don’t confused with device ID to get Device ID of your device simply download an app called Device ID from the playstore or below given link.
Make sure you are adding same Email which is showing in Device ID app.
- After filling up form, now go to Google play store and find the app you want to download
- Now, surprising thing you will notice in Google play website. You will find “Download apk” option in website as given below in screenshot
How to Install APK in your Android device
- To install external apk to your android device, you need to enable “Unknown resources” option from settings.
- Settings > Security > Unknown sources
- Now copy downloaded apk file from your computer to android device
- Then, go to folder where you placed apk through file manager and tap on apk file
How To Download APK file from Google Play using a website
If you are not comfortable with extension method then this method is for you. In this method you will learn to download apk from Google play using site.
- Go to Google play store and find desire application
- Copy URL from the browser or copy package name ( To find package name see our guide” How to find package name android app “)
- Now simply go to Evozi’s APK Downloader site and add your URL or package name.
- then simply download apk file from this site as shown below in screenshot
That’s it click on Generate Download Link and enjoy using android app
Google’s Term & Condition you must know
3.3 You concur not to get to (or endeavor to get to) Google Play by any methods other than through the interface that is given by Google, unless you have been particularly permitted to do as such in a different concurrence with Google. You particularly concur not to get to (or endeavor to get to) Google Play through any robotized implies (counting utilization of scripts, crawlers, or comparable advancements) and might guarantee that you agree to the directions set out in any robots.txt document exhibit on the Google Play site.” – Google Play Terms of Service
Let us know in comment your method of downloading apk from Google play in comment section below