If you have signed up for Apple music on January 30 then you need to make decision on March 30, whether to cancel the Apple music subscription or continue playing music streaming service. Whenever, you start your trail of three months so auto renewal is by default.
If you are willing to cancel, then you don’t need to wait till your trail ends. You can easily disable auto-renewal of Apple music subscription.
Your question on “How to cancel Apple music subscription” will solved here. Cancelling Apple music subscription on Your iOS is easy and can be done within few minutes.
Let’s begin our guide
How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription On iOS Phone
- You need to open Apple Music then tap on your profile (top-left corner of the screen)
- Tap on View Apple ID
- You need to add your account password
- Now go to your subscription category then tap on Manage
- Tap on the Apple music Membership
- Now, turn off auto-renewal switch
- One pop-up will come you need to tap on turn off
- That’s it your auto-renewal is off hence, it will not be renew after trail
How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription On PC
You can also cancel you apple music through computer, follow the below given instruction
- Open iTunes in your desktop
- Now, tap on Account info from drop down menu
- Enter you password and scroll down to settings then click on manage
- Tap on subscription and then edit
- Turn off auto-renewal
- That’s it confirm your selection
Don’t worry even if you have cancelled your subscription, but you will be able to access Apple music till the trail ends. If you have subscribed for one month then you can access till the end of month if you cancel with same process.
Hope you like our guide and understand for what you have come here.
If you have any question or query about How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription then let us know in comment section