In our previous article we shared guide to take screenshot through Google now, and this time we are back with new guide on how to scan document using Google Drive app.
There are a lot of applications available on play store to scan the documents, but with a lot of limitations like watermark problem, a lot of advertisements and so on. have you ever wonder to scan you document with Google official app. Google drive app come up with feature of scanning any documents with “n” times. Scan as much you can without any restrictions. You can scan you document and upload it directly to your Google drive.
How To Scan Documents Using Google Drive App
Let’s begin our guide, to scan from Google drive is pretty easy task.
Step 1: Download Google Drive App
If you don’t have Google drive app in your smartphone then you can download from the given links below or simply go to Google Play or Apple apps store and search for this app.
Step 2: Scanning Process
- Tap on “+” button there you will see three options Upload, Create and Scan.
- Tap on scan button as shown below in screenshot
Step 3: Scanning Documents
- After taping on scan button, camera pop up will be open where you can capture the document
- After capturing the document tap on tick mark option
- If you want to scan again! then tap on button on center
- You can also capture the image through crop option at the top right corner.
- Isn’t that simple? Once you have tap on tick then scanned document will saved in Google drive
- You can download file from google drive easily, File will be saved to your logged in account
Google provides 15gb per account which means you can save as much document as you want to. If you like our post on “How to Scan Documents Using Google Drive App” then share it through social media.
If you have any similar app which you use for scanning document then let us know in comment section given below.